I hope I win..
Chocolate Banana Oven Toaster Muffins
Recipe by Karen A. Avila
These are moist and chocolatey. If you want a more cupcake-like texture or if you want it less moist you can increase flour content. If you want it fudgy, use melted chocolate instead of cocoa powder.
2 tbsp flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp brown sugar + 1packet of splenda 1/2 cup mashed bananas
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1/4cup melted butter
Pinch of salt
1. Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and cocoa powder in a bowl until well incorporated.
2. In another bowl, mix well the melted butter, egg and vanilla.
3. Add the butter mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until blended.
4. Put batter in muffin cups and pop inside the oven toaster for about 15 to 18 minutes.
5. Cool muffins on wire racks.
6. You may serve this topped with vanilla ice cream or drizzled with either caramel sauce or raspberry sauce.